The core group of our members has been exchanging business and started friendships as early as 1991. Five members of a previous local but national networking group formed the VLG in 2006. The intention of this group was to build long lasting relationships in a professional way to mutually benefit each professional’s business.
Why Join VLG?
- Exchange valuable business leads which turn into $$$. Members work to provide you with qualified business leads.
- Members can provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- At the conclusion of every meeting, members identify themselves and their product or service.
- You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
- No conflicts of interest are allowed. Your competition can’t join once you’ve joined.
- Meetings begin at 7:30 a.m. sharp and conclude by 8:30 a.m. sharp.
- Meetings are held at Davidson’s Restaurant
- An inspector from The Valley Leadership Group will visit and confirm your place of business. You must be voted on to become a member.
- Meetings are run by a Board of Directors. Every meeting is conducted from a specific format.
Be our guest! You are welcome to attend 2 meetings on us – from there we encourage you to become a member.
In addition to our weekly meetings, we also hold other events throughout the year including Quarterly Mixers, Annual Golf Outing and Holiday Party.